Practitioner Product - to purchase this online please call us on 07 576 9442 so one of our practitioners can discuss the product with you and give you a code to activate at checkout.
Solgar® Vitamin B-Complex ''100'' is formulation delivers key B vitamins. Many B vitamins are interdependent, and thus it is best to take them in combination, such as through a B-complex or a multiple vitamin containing a B-complex.
Solgar’s unique formula delivers Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal.
Solgar® Vitamin B-Complex "100" is a rich complex of B vitamin in one capsule daily:
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) support normal mental performance
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 support normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) supports the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) supports the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
• High potency B vitamin complex to help unlock energy from food
• Supports mental performance
• Supports reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
• Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
Take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides:
Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamin mononitrate) 100 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 100 mg
Niacin (vitamin B3) (as niacinamide) 100 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 100 mg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg
Biotin (as D-biotin) 100 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) (as D-Ca pantothenate) 100 mg
Inositol 100 mg
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 41 mg
Natural Powdered Blend (kelp [plant], acerola extract complex [fruit], alfalfa [leaf and stem], parsley [leaf], rose hips [fruit], watercress [herb]) 2.5 mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (color), Vegetable Glycerin.
Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives
General Safety Information:
Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.*
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional. Solgar NZ Ltd, Auckland. TAPS PP6179
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.