• Supports normal energy levels, reducing tiredness and fatigue
• May support women through their natural cycle
• Supports healthy formation of red blood cells
• Supports healthy mind balance
• Supports the immune system
Solgar® Vitamin B6 100 mg contains one of the 8 B Vitamins. Vitamin B6 plays an important role in several biological functions, ranging from contributing to metabolism through to supporting the psychological function and immune system.
Most people will be able to reach the recommended levels of Vitamin B through their diet, as this essential vitamin can be found in a wide variety of foods such as poultry, fish, seeds, beans and wholegrains. However, women can benefit from this vitamin, as it contributes to hormonal balance, and is often recommended for women’s health.
It is specifically known for its qualities of supporting hormonal balance and formation of healthy red blood cells. In addition as they age people find it more difficult to absorb B vitamins making them more susceptible to deficiency. In both of these cases taking a B6 Vitamin supplement may be beneficial.
Solgar® Vitamin B6 100 mg, with 1 capsule a day, supports:
• The normal cysteine synthesis
• The normal energy-yielding metabolism
• The normal functioning of the nervous system
• The normal homocysteine metabolism
• The normal protein and glycogen metabolism
• The normal psychological function
• The normal red blood cell formation
• The normal function of the immune system
• The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• The regulation of hormonal activity
Take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides:
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 100 mg
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.*
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional. Solgar NZ Ltd, Auckland. TAPS PP6179
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.