Joints are made up of many components, including muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage which need to be kept nourished and healthy. Healthy joints and cartilage are what help us to keep moving more easily. Solgar’s advanced, shellfish-free formulation provides the key raw materials for cartilage support including glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulphate and MSM.
Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. Combined with chondroitin and MSM, Solgar® Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM provides these ingredients or compounds in an expert formulation that is shellfish free.
• Contains key ingredients; glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
• Glucosamine is a compound which occurs widely in connective tissue such as joints and cartilage
• Chondroitin is naturally found in the body, and is a vital part of cartilage, giving it elasticity by helping the cartilage to retain water
• MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound occurring widely in nature and is one of the most common substances found in the body. While found naturally in raw foods, it is destroyed by even modest processing
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is thought to deliver sulphur, to the body in a usable way
• MSM is often combined with glucosamine or chondroitin for supplementation
"• Naturally present within cartilage
• Building block for joints
• With key ingredients; glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
• Extra strength formula
• Shellfish free
Solgar® Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM comes in a 2 tablets a day dosage, giving you a high level of this essential ingredient to keep your joints and cartilage nourished."
Take three (3) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides:
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 100 mg
Manganese (as manganese glycinate chelate†) 1 mg
Sodium†† 45 mg
Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 500 mg
Glucosamine Sulfate (from Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCI) 500 mg
Vegetable Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin. Contains Shellfish (crab, shrimp, crayfish and lobster).
Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours"
Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.*
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional. Solgar NZ Ltd, Auckland. TAPS PP5890
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.