Chicken Bone Broth Miso Ramen is a naturally nourishing instant ramen bone broth with Organic Red Miso, B Vitamins and Zinc to support your immune system, helping you feel good inside and out. -When consumed in conjunction with a healthy and varied diet.
- Certified Organic
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding friendly*
- Child friendly over 12 months
* Contains MCT Oil. We recommend consulting with your healthcare practitioner if you have any concerns, before use.
Organic Chicken Ramen Broth is naturally nourishing. Made using certified organic chicken, infused with Organic Red Miso, B Vitamins and Zinc to support your immune system.Nutra Organics has taken the hard work out of enjoying a delicious ramen soup. A shelf-stable pantry essential for a deliciously healthy instant ramen in minutes.
The star-power of this nourishing broth comes from fermented red miso. Made from fermented organic soybeans, which contain naturally occurring good-gut bacteria that promote gut wellbeing aswell as a source of vitamins and minerals.
Our Miso Ramen Broths are a delicious, easy and effective way to support your immune system, gut health, and general wellbeing as they contain a good source of:
- Zinc – for immune function, skin structure and wound healing, acid-base metabolism, macronutrient metabolism, protein synthesis, maintenance of normal hair and nails, antioxidant protection.
- Vitamin B12 – immune function, energy metabolism, neurological function, reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2 – reduction of tiredness and fatigue and antioxidant protection
- Vitamin B3 – reduction of tiredness and fatigue and neurological function
- Vitamin B5 – energy production and reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- MCT Oil – for brain fuel
MCT Oil may contain traces of milk powder, this product is not suitable for vegans.
Certified and tested gluten-free, and is suitable for children over 12 months.
Organic Chicken Ramen Broth is pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly, however, we do recommend consulting with your healthcare practitioner before use.
How is Organic Chicken Bone Broth made?
To maximise nutrient extraction, organic chicken bones are added to filtered water and apple cider vinegar then slow cooked for over 18 hours. The broth is then strained for impurities and the fat is skimmed off the top. It is gently refractance dried into a powder, taking care to preserve the nutritional profile.
How to use
Simply add 1 tablespoon (8g) to 250 mL of boiling water for a cup of goodness. Use as a base for ramen, stews, sauces, and gravies for nutrition and taste. Make a veggie ramen bowl by adding 1 serve of ramen broth to 250 mL water per person. Bring to the boil and add a selected of noodles, veggies, and protein. Serve hot.
Red Miso* (Soybeans, Rice, Salt, Aspergillus Oryzae) (50%), Free Range Australian Chicken Bone Broth* (Chicken Bones, Apple Cider Vinegar) (28%), MCT Oil (8%), Deactivated Savoury Yeast Flakes, Pink Himalayan Salt, Roasted Chicken (Roasted Chicken, Tapioca Starch, Ginger, Rosemary), Onion, Garlic, Black Pepper.
*Certified Organic Ingredients.