• Loyalty Club
    Collect a stamp for every $25 you spend and when you get 10 stamps you will get $10 off next time you are instore
    Card will be sent with order but $10 off is only redeemable instore
  • Free Shipping
    Over $75 - Urban Areas Only

Himalayan Salt Lamp White Mood Change LED USB 1.5kg

Title :
-
+
$39.50

2 In Stock

Please Note: this product is Pick Up Only.

This LED light salt lamp easily connects into your USB connection on your computer. These computer friendly salt lamps are very energy efficient and the LED lights, under normal use and care, should last for more than 20,000 hours.

By nature all of these handcrafted items are individually unique and no two are alike. 

Benefits of Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps

By providing clean, invigorating fresh air utilising the negative ions generated from the lamp, users of Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps may experience:

Relief from ailments such as headaches, allergies, migraines and sinus problems.

Reduced severity of asthma and other respiratory problems as well as increased concentration spans.

Make an ideal night light for babies, children and grandparents. The low wattage bulb makes touching the lamp safe. Also the feel good, restful hue of the lamp promotes a good night's sleep.

Reduced after effects of indoor electromagnetic pollution from computers and other electrical equipment, poor ventilation and air conditioning.

Relief from effects of fatigue and staleness associated with the artificial air and light environment normally found in the office.

Reduced odour of homes smelling of cigarette smoke, chemicals, mold and mildew or allergens such as pet smells, pollen, dust and airborne bacteria. Large sized rooms should have larger salt lamps to increase their effectiveness.

Safety & Care Instructions

Indoor use only. Keep away from water as it will dissolve the slat. If used outdoors, in bathrooms or spas, the salt crystals dissolve rapidly when exposed to high humidity levels. While it is ideal to leave the lamps running continuously, it is recommended that the lamp is run for at least 30 minutes each day to prevent moisture build-up. If the lamp is left switched off for an extended period the salt will dissolve and leave moisture behind. To avoid this, turn the lamp on, or store it wrapped in a plastic bag or absorbent material in a warm, dry place (such as a hot water cupboard).

Do not place the lamp on top of electrical appliances such as televisions, stereos etc.

To clean salt residue on the lamp: dry dusting regularly is recommended. An occasional wipe with a lightly dampened cloth may also be required and it will keep your lamp looking attractive.

Recently Viewed Products