Please Note: this product is Pick Up Only.
What are Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps?
The stones for this salt crystal lamp are made of rock salt, which was formed more than 250 million years ago through the drying out of the ocean. crystalline structures in various orange tones were formed by embedded substances such as iron and minerals. Each salt stone is unique and is cut by hand in the salt mine, making it one of a kind.
Benefits of Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps
By providing clean, invigorating fresh air utilising the negative ions generated from the lamp, users of Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps may experience:
Relief from ailments such as headaches, allergies, migraines and sinus problems.
Reduced severity of asthma and other respiratory problems as well as increased concentration spans.
Make an ideal night light for babies, children and grandparents. The low wattage bulb makes touching the lamp safe. Also the feel good, restful hue of the lamp promotes a good night's sleep.
Reduced after effects of indoor electromagnetic pollution from computers and other electrical equipment, poor ventilation and air conditioning.
Relief from effects of fatigue and staleness associated with the artificial air and light environment normally found in the office.
Reduced odour of homes smelling of cigarette smoke, chemicals, mold and mildew or allergens such as pet smells, pollen, dust and airborne bacteria. Large sized rooms should have larger salt lamps to increase their effectiveness.
Where to use Himalayan Salt Lamps
Negative ion charge from the Salt Lamp is perfect to be used:
At computer workstations, a bedroom night stand light, the laundry, or in a walk-in closet to promote a clean, healthy atmosphere and a sound night's sleep.
Salt Lamps have also been effective in offices, school dorm rooms, hotel rooms, retail stores, waiting rooms, restaurants, night clubs, coffee shops, hair stylist work stations, art studios, dentist or doctor's examination rooms.
Safety & Care Instructions
Indoor use only. Keep away from water as it will dissolve the slat. If used outdoors, in bathrooms or spas, the salt crystals dissolve rapidly when exposed to high humidity levels. While it is ideal to leave the lamps running continuously, it is recommended that the lamp is run for at least 30 minutes each day to prevent moisture build-up. If the lamp is left switched off for an extended period the salt will dissolve and leave moisture behind. To avoid this, turn the lamp on, or store the stones wrapped in a plastic bag or absorbent material in a warm, dry place (such as a hot water cupboard).
Do not place the lamp on top of electrical appliances such as televisions, stereos etc.
To clean salt residue on the lamp: dry dusting regularly is recommended. An occasional wipe with a lightly dampened cloth may also be required and it will keep your lamp looking attractive.