An all natural, synthetic and chemical free sunscreen which provides you with UVA and UVB protection.
Our zinc based Natural Sunscreen rubs in easily, is invisible and untinted, and is suitable for both face and body.
Made with natural mineral zinc to create a physical barrier on the skin to deflect sun rays from permeating your skin. Natural Sunscreen is a non-greasy zinc formula with broad spectrum for protection from UVA/UVB rays.
SPF 30 and suitable for the whole family to use!
- Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly taking care to cover all areas of skin including face at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- The Cancer Council recommends applying at least 7 grams per limb including face and neck
Reapply sunscreen every 1-2 hours especially if you have been swimming, sweating or towel dried your body
- We advocate the Cancer Council recommendation that sunscreen is only one step in a complete sun safety regime.
- No sunscreen alone can completely protect skin from sun damage
- Wear a protective hat, sunglasses and clothing. Seek shade & avoid prolonged sun exposure
Actives: – Zinc Oxide 220mg/g Actives: – Zinc Oxide 220mg/g
Inactives: – Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil – Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil – Aqua – Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter – Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera – Glyceryl Isostearate – Polyhydroxystearic Acid – Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil – Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract – Glycerin – Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract – Silica – Cera Alba (Beeswax) – Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate (Naturally derived from Corn Starch)