Practitioner Product - to purchase this online please call us on 07 576 9442 so one of our practitioners can discuss the product with you and give you a code to activate at checkout.
Solgar® Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex is a high potency balanced Vitamin B-Complex formulated for improved absorption and delivering key B vitamins, including Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), and Vitamin B6, along with other B vitamins such as Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) and Vitamin B12.
Many B vitamins are interdependent, so it is best to take them in combination, for example in a B-complex or a multivitamin containing a B-complex. B vitamins are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
B vitamins are water soluble nutrients that are necessary to maintain energy and general vitality, but they are also used by a number of other important functions within the body including immune, nervous system and psychological functions.
Although not dependent on dietary fat for absorption, as one of the main properties of B vitamins is to convert food into energy, it is recommended to take them with a meal. When taking Solgar® Megasorb Vitamin B-Complex delivers all of the following key B vitamins.
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) supports normal mental performance
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 support normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) supports the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) supports the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
• High potency B vitamin complex to help unlock energy from food
• Supports mental performance
• Reduces tiredness and fatigue
• Perfect for those with busy or active lifestyles
• Vegan and Vegetarian
Take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet provides:
Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamin mononitrate) 50 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin-5-phosphate) 55 mg
Niacin (vitamin B3) (as niacinamide) 50 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 55 mg
Folate (400 mcg folic acid) 666 mcg DFE
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg
Biotin (as D-biotin) 50 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) (as D-Ca pantothenate, pantethine) 55 mg
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 21 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide) 24 mg
Soy Lecithin 50 mg
Inositol 50 mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Riboflavin (Color). Contains soy.
Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colors
General Safety Information:
Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar® consumers recommend the brand.*
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional. Solgar NZ Ltd, Auckland. TAPS PP6179
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.