Nov 17 , 2020
S A L T L A M P S
Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps are made from natural mineral salt mined in the Himalaya mountain range. The distinct orange/pink salt is only found in the Himalayas. Negative ions are emitted when the Salt Crystals are heated by the bulb lit inside the lamp. These negative ions give the air an invigorating freshness, similar to that found at waterfalls, by the sea, on mountain-tops and after thunderstorms.
Some of the benefits of Himalayan Salt Lamps:
- Relief from ailments such as headaches, allergies, migraines and sinus problems.
- Reduced severity of asthma and other respiratory problems as well as increased concentration spans.
- Reduced after effects of indoor electromagnetic pollution from computers and other electrical equipment, poor ventilation and air conditioning.
- Relief from effects of fatigue and staleness associated with the artificial air and light environment normally found in the office.
- Reduced odour of homes smelling of cigarette smoke, chemicals, mold and mildew or allergens such as pet smells, pollen, dust and airborne bacteria. Large sized rooms should have larger salt lamps to increase their effectiveness.
S E L E N I T E L A M P S
Selenite is commonly found in the deep caves of Mexico, Morocco and Madagascar and the raw crystal formations can be as long as 35 feet. Selenite is a popular crystal when it comes to cleansing and clearing the home or office space.
Some of the benefits of Selenite Crystal Lamps:
- On a metaphysical level, selenite removes energy blocks. It can also remove energy blocks in the bodies of other crystals and stones. This makes it excellent for enhancing the properties of other stones and for clearing and charging them.
- Selenite can also be used to block or ameliorate EMF radiation.
- Selenite is a stone of powerful intuition and psychic awareness through its influence on the third eye chakra. Meditation and spiritual development are promoted by selenite which brings a clarity to your spiritual journey.
- Selenite can be used to dispel negativity, both on an emotional and an etheric level. This makes it a good stone for protection.
The great thing about Salt and Selenite Lamps is that they can co-exist in any environment harmoniously…so you don’t have to choose one or the other. You can have both! Luckily we have a huge range in store to choose from.